Have you ever created something and wondered why your art didn't look as "together" and harmonious as someone else's?
- Do you have an art drawer filled with expensive watercolors collecting dust, that you're too afraid to use? It's time to blow the dust off and get to work.
- You're too scared to ruin what you've already drawn?
When I first started painting, most of the time I was unhappy with my art. Soon I realized I didn't know how colors worked with each other and that was the problem.
Let me help you not only get started with watercolors but understand how to mix colors (from just 3 paints). We will paint the color wheel and with your new skills we will make your work even more beautiful.
- You'll gain confidence and a strong foundation in understanding how colors work together
- Begin to enjoy the endless possibilities of watercolor painting combinations
- Learn the basics so you can begin creating your own signature style
- Explore your creative side even more with watercolors
- Be brave and more confident in your color choices and working with this medium
*We will go over how to paint watercolor washes, two mermaid drawings are included and we will use your new color mixing skills to paint two mermaids as well!
Class duration: 60 minutes Let's paint together!
Want to see my painting technique for the prints in my Etsy shop? Watch the video below...
This course is for you if...
- you want more ease with painting with watercolors.
- you love whimsical art, especially mermaids.
- you are ready to tap into your creativity and make your art even more beautiful.
This course is not for you if...
- you don't have a passion for art.
- you don't want to try watercolor.
- you aren't curious about your artistic growth.
“Wonderful course! I went through it to add my own graphics to my printables. I absolutely loved it and am feeling so good about painting with watercolors now. Something I’ve been wanting to do forever, but didn’t dare to. It’s a very good breakdown of what can be a daunting subject, turned into a simple, non-overwhelming and fun project. Absolutely in love with my paintings already. Thank you Erika Barriga!”COLOR MIXING COURSE STUDENT - LUCIENNE BEAU - @LUCIENNEBEAU ON Instagram